Digital Service Transformation Director Luton Digital Service Transformation Director Key Requirements:To oversee the delivery of outsourced services via an IT Managed Service Provider and contract...
Digital Service Transformation Director - Luton
Digital Service Transformation Director Key Requirements:
- To oversee the delivery of outsourced services via an IT Managed Service Provider and contract manage this arrangement
- To manage the improvement of service delivery within the business transformation team
- To re-align the councils digitalisation project deadlines and bring the project back on track with stakeholder expectations
- Ideally Public sector experience
- Leading digital & business transformation
- Service provider contract management
- Strong management experience
- Proactive and Service Improvement focused
(In the Scope of IR35)
If you feel you have the right skills to become a Digital Service Transformation Director, please apply!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age