Messaging SME Brighton In Scope of IR35 3 monthsJob SummaryMessaging SME, expert technical resource required to:Support on premise Exchange 2007 and 2010 users with Outlook...
Messaging SME - Brighton - In Scope of IR35 - 3 months
Messaging SME, expert technical resource required to:
- Support on premise Exchange 2007 and 2010 users with Outlook 2010 client
- Support on premise and online Skype for Business 2016
- Support on premise OCS users
- Migrate on premise Exchange 2007 and 2010 accounts to O365 Exchange Online
- Migrate on premise Lync 2013 pool users to Skype for Business on premise and online
- Migrate on premise users to Exchange Online
- Seamless migration for legacy Blackberry users to Exchange online with new smart-phone managed in InTune MDM
- Seamless migration to Exchange online for tablet users managed via InTune MDM
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Messaging Subject Matter Expert role is required to assist with the expanded work load of the technical team from the Office 365 Programme. This in turn supports the agenda from the Digital First work stream, providing mobile solutions to staff in line with corporate strategy
- A number of areas of theO365 Programme require highly skilled technical messaging support:
- Migration of users from on premise Exchange to Exchange Online. Cost of renewal of Egress licensing to send secure emails has placed pressure on completing this piece of work within short i.e. 3 months timescale.
- Migration of users from legacy Blackberry devices to new smart-phones with access to email from Exchange Online
- Migration from legacy email account to Exchange Online
- Migrate users from legacy MaaS 360 MDM to InTune with dependency on migration of email accounts to Exchange Online. Cost of renewal of MaaS 360 license is significant, work to be completed within extremely short timescales which requires additional resourcing
- Exchange migration to O365 Exchange Online need to be undertaken for compliance reasons:
- Match the Code of Connection requirements to decommission the Blackberry Enterprise Server v5 for compliance with national standard
- Decommission email in order to comply with central government guidance on the retirement of email
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age