Technical Security Project Manager Staines ASAP StartTechnical Security Project ManagerMy client are looking for an experienced Information Security Project Manager to join their team in...
Security Project Manager
Our Financial Services client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Security Project Manager to join their London based team for 6 months initial contract.
The successfully candidate will have previous Financial Services experience as well as the following skills:
- Encryption, IAM experience
- Familiarity with control frameworks.
- Cyber security skills (Eg ISO27001,SANS, CISSP, COBIT, CISSM)
- Working on large scale projects with other functions / matrix organisations (especially Infrastructure technology) in a major FS organisation.
- Other qualifications: Prince 2, MSP, Scrum Master/Agile
- Transformation and/or integration programme experience
- Asset management skills preferred
- Specific technologies (nice to have): Sailpoint, Shavlik, Carbon Black, Cyber Ark, Forescout, SCCM, Snow, Splunk, Symantec DLP,
- Familiarity with risk management toolsets such as Open Pages .
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age