Application Support Engineer London Permanent I am currently recruiting for an Application Support Engineer to join my client a leading, international FinTech business at their...
Application Support Engineer - London - Permanent
I am currently recruiting for an Application Support Engineer to join my client - a leading, international FinTech business at their office in London Bridge on a permanent basis.
The Application Support Engineer will be responsible for the ensuring the business products are built, configured and administered to the highest standards. The role is critical to maintaining the CI/CD strategy, environment automation and alerting and monitoring framework.
Key Skills Required of the Application Support Engineer:
- A keen interest in learning new up-and-coming technologies
- Demonstrable experience supporting applications across the full SDLC
- Experience in supporting and administration of:
- Monitoring Tools
- Time Series Metrics
- Experience working within a FinTech business in an Agile environment would be beneficial
- Willingness to learn the following:
- Scripting languages such as Powershell, Bash, Python, Ruby
- Configuration Management
- Cloud Technologies
Key Responsibilities of the Application Support Engineer:
- Configuration and maintenance of global toolsets
- Developing and documenting patterns around usage of monitoring/logging/CI/CD
- Investigate and advise on new and emerging technologies
- Ensure tooling and automation meets PCI-DSS compliance standards
- Providing support to regional SRE and DevOps teams on upscaling to the business patterns
If this opportunity would be of interest to you, please submit your application at your earliest convenience.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age