Group Service Reliability Engineer London Permanent A Group Service Reliability Engineer is required to join my client a leading, international FinTech business at their office...
Group Service Reliability Engineer - London - Permanent
A Group Service Reliability Engineer is required to join my client - a leading, international FinTech business at their office in Southwark, London on a permanent basis.
The Group Service Reliability Engineer will be responsible for the ensuring the business products are built, configured and administered to the highest standards. The role is critical to maintaining the CI/CD strategy, environment automation and alerting and monitoring framework.
Key Skills Required of the Group Service Reliability Engineer:
- A keen interest in learning new up-and-coming technologies
- Experience in supporting and administration of:
- Monitoring Tools
- Time Series Metrics
- Configuration Management
- Cloud Technologies
- Experience working within a FinTech business in an Agile environment would be beneficial
Key Responsibilities of the Group Service Reliability Engineer:
- Configuration and maintenance of global toolsets
- Developing and documenting patterns around usage of monitoring/logging/CI/CD
- Investigate and advise on new and emerging technologies
- Ensure tooling and automation meets PCI-DSS compliance standards
- Providing support to regional SRE teams on upscaling to the business patterns
If this opportunity would be of interest to you, please submit your application at your earliest convenience.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age