Legal Contracts Manager 1 Month contract Southwark, London A Legal Contracts Manager is required to join my client- an international FinTech company currently disrupting the...
Legal Contracts Manager - 1 Month contract - Southwark, London
A Legal Contracts Manager is required to join my client- an international FinTech company currently disrupting the traditional consumer lending space, in Southwark, London on a 1 month initial contract.
The Legal Contracts Manager will be required to join the legal team and take charge in reviewing the existing contracts, whilst assisting with their migration of all contracts and data to a brand new system.
Key Skills Required of the Legal Contracts Manager:
- Degree in Law or equivalent experience would be highly beneficial
- Excellent understanding of Contract Law
- Proven experience within Contracts management
- Experience carrying out legal review of existing contracts and ensuring information is not missing
- Experience working with electronic document management and filing systems
Key Responsibilities of the Legal Contracts Manager:
- Finalise the migration of current database of contracts to the new system
- Legal reviews of the contracts and populating key contract information
- Identifying any reporting issues to senior members of staff
If this opportunity would be of interest to you, please apply now!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age