Project CoordinatorEdinburghContractExcellent Day RateOur Financial Services client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Project Coordinator to join their Edinburgh based team.Essential Skills...
Excellent Day Rate
Our Financial Services client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Project Coordinator to join their Edinburgh based team.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Finance, Risk and Treasury
- Project coordination experience
- Experience managing technology projects, particularly in Market and Credit Risk
- Ability and desire to understand and challenge detail and summarise the key points for management
- Knowledge of the ICFLO (Sequence Of Events) tool would be an advantage however not essential
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age