Global Hardware and Software BuyerWe are currently recruiting for a Global Hardware and Software buyer to join one of our clients for a 6 month...
Global Hardware and Software Buyer
We are currently recruiting for a Global Hardware and Software buyer to join one of our clients for a 6 month initial contract based in London. The purpose of the role is to provide high level administrative support against defined procedures, with autonomy over workload to meet business needs. You will undertake a wide range of complex administrative activities and resolves complex queries. The role may include delegation and monitoring of other's work.
- Experience of ITSM systems such as BMC Remedy or ServiceNow
- Strong administration skills, with good knowledge of purchasing portals and financial systems
- Understanding of hardware and software asset management processes
- Ability to understand and assess complex and sometimes unfamiliar situations, visualise solutions and see through to resolution
- Ability to communicate at senior levels, both internally and with suppliers
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly MS Excel
- Ability to use own initiative, and with strong organisation capabilities and focus on attention to detail
- Flexible approach to adjust role as the position develops
- Strong team spirit - demonstrate professional people skills and promote a team working environment across the area of business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age