Change & Configuration Analyst Edinburgh 6 Month Contract Our Financial Services client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Change & Configuration Analyst to join...
Change & Configuration Analyst - Edinburgh - 6 Month Contract
Our Financial Services client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Change & Configuration Analyst to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills/knowledge:
- A broad understanding of IT and the technologies currently in use
- Ability to understand at high level new systems coming into production or changes to existing systems
- Experience with MS office products (MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel and ideally Visio) and the ability to create documentation
- Commutable with Sharepoint as a document repository
- Basic Site creation and maintenance skills would be advantageous
- Experience of updating and maintaining CMDB
- Able to demonstrate understanding of change management, configuration management and service transition
- Experience drafting and sending out clear and concise communications via Email and other channels as well as the ability to use and improve on defined processes
Should this Change and Configuration Analyst position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age