Digital Marketing Account Executive / Manager London Our client, a leading FMCG, are recruiting for a Digital Trade Marketing Assistant to join the team on...
Digital Marketing Account Executive / Manager - London
Our client, a leading FMCG, are recruiting for a Digital Trade Marketing Assistant to join the team on a contract basis to assist on a B2Becommerce platform.
Digital Marketing Account Executive / Manager - LondonRole:
To assist the Global Trade Marketing Lead with the delivery of a B2B ecommerece platform. The assistant will be working gathering existing content in the business or helping to upload and migrate new content.
Digital Marketing Account Executive / Manager - LondonTop Accountabilities:
- Uploading new content
- Collating content from within the Global Teams
- Help audit local market content
- Gathering brand and digital assets
- Creating and managing content folders
- Liaise with local customer marketing and brand teams
- Keeping project plans updated
- Attend content briefings with agencies, internal stakeholders and other vendor partners
- Support on global content rollout
- Attend daily stand up meeting with global teams
Digital Marketing Account Executive / Manager Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Digital and marketing experience and delivery ideally B2B globally
- In-house or agency experience
- Knowledge of digital content and marketing assets (POS, Digital, Product Images etc)
- Results driven and team player can work with min supervision
- Good communication and reporting skills
- Excellent MS offices
- Ideally AEM experience
If you have the necessary experience for the position of Digital Marketing Account Executive / Manager please submit your CV asap as this role is of an urgent nature.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age