Our corporate client has an immediate requirement for an API Specialist to join their team based in their Central London office.The API Specialist will create...
Our corporate client has an immediate requirement for an API Specialist to join their team based in their Central London office.
The API Specialist will create the API strategy, thus enabling our client to grow their business distribution capabilities. The API Specialist will also be responsible for planning, designing, building and delivering an API portfolio of services across our clients group along with creating common group services and an internal and external managed platform that will allow for strategic business growth.
Skills, qualifications, expertise and experience:
- Experienced in development of API solutions for large corporate companies
- Experienced strategist with an excellent understanding of the latest API methodologies, their advantages and best application of them within large businesses
- Continuous learner, seeking out new technological solutions, languages and coding methods that change the rules of the game for API programme development
- Able to articulate to business areas and IT in a clear and compelling way, API best practices, process and solutions
- Demonstrates sense of urgency in designing and building API solutions while considering strategic objectives
- Team player able to work in very close partnership with Partner business and IT teams
- Pragmatic with a strong focus on quality
- SFIA level 6-7 demonstrated in appropriate skills category
SFIA Core Capabilities:
- Programming and Software Development (PROG)
- Systems integration (SINT)
- Systems development management (DLMG)
- Porting/software integration (PORT)
- Systems design (DESN)
- Data analysis (DTAN)
- Solution architecture (ARCH)
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age