Our corporate client has an immediate requirement for an Application Lead to join their team based in their Hampshire office on a 3 month contract.The...
Our corporate client has an immediate requirement for an Application Lead to join their team based in their Hampshire office on a 3 month contract.
The Application Lead will be responsible for driving the process when a defect is discovered within an applications compatibility, configuration &/or licensing at any stage of the application lifecycle programme to get that application to a position where it is Windows 10 compatible, functional for the business and can re-enter the programme applications workstream for PRF, packaging, UAT and deployment.
- Liaising with readiness (PRF) team, packaging team, UAT team to take on the management of applications that need remediation and to update on timelines / solutions etc for applications that are in remediation
- Contacting and driving decisions and actions with application owners, technical architects, the business, vendors, license owners/managers, programme leadership etc
- Creating option decks for programme leadership for remediation decisions
- Driving decision making to enable an outcome that results in applications re-entering the workstream
- Liaising with the applications and deployment workstreams to assess priorities / timelines etc
- The remediation lead should also be able to support on remediation activities across the programme as they arise, not purely application workstream related remediation
- Knowledge of SCCM, APP-V
- Previous experience of application packing with SCCM and Windows 10 essential.
- Experience of packaging and remediation of legacy application
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age