Senior Systems AnalystEdinburgh6 monthsExcellent Daily RateLorien's financial services client is currently looking for a highly skilled Senior Systems Analyst to join the Edinburgh based office...
Senior Systems Analyst
Excellent Daily Rate
Lorien's financial services client is currently looking for a highly skilled Senior Systems Analyst to join the Edinburgh based office on an initial 6 month contract.
The successful Senior Systems Analyst will have previous Financial Services experience as well as the following:
- Technically proficient with the ability to provide 3rd line technical support across technologies such as - Windows Server 2008/2012, Microsoft Azure, Active Directory, Group Policy, VMWare vSphere.
- Technically proficient with Hardware specifically Cisco UCS Blades, HP Blades and ProLiant servers. EMC VNX and XtremIO storage arrays.
- Mentoring/coaching/leadership skills
- Ideally ITIL v3 foundation certified
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- OS layer particularly Windows Server
- Web / application servers IIS
- Scripting languages Bash scripts, PowerShell scripts
- Proven technical experience in delivering and supporting enterprise class computing services
- Experience in designing and implementing common/standardised computing platforms
- Experience in delivering, managing and supporting cloud computing platforms
- Significant experience working in enterprise-class environments
- Strong knowledge of capacity planning and management
- Understanding of server performance management
- Understanding of security in relation to server, applications, data and databases
- Strong experience of coordinating service solutions with business stakeholders
- Experience working within ITIL aligned organization(s)
- Experience working with remote teams
- Experience delivering projects and solutions
- Experience in managing relationships with suppliers
If the requirements are matched well to your skills and experience please apply and I will call you to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age