We are currently looking to recruit 3 Operations Analysts to join this major banking groups security support team, the successful candidates will be on an...
We are currently looking to recruit 3 Operations Analysts to join this major banking groups security support team, the successful candidates will be on an initial 3 month contract.
The successful candidate will support completion of daily activities performed within the Security Services Operations team, ensuring compliance with the banks processes, regulatory requirements and controls. Candidates should be highly organised, with excellent communication skills, you'll be comfortable working in a fast paced, challenging and changing operational environment, dealing with end-to-end User Access Management, offering a simplified and methodical approached . You will also ensure that all day-to-day activities are fully compliant with operational processes and procedures.
The activities may consist of, but not limited to, the following activities:
- Sending/responding to customer/team communication
- Assurance of User Entitlement Reviews, monitoring, CyberArk and User Access activity, ensuring all performed within Service Level Agreements
- Responding to service issues / exceptions
- Support of service change and expansion
- Lead the redesign and implementation of new process improvement methodology
- Support automation and simplification of processes
- Production and interrogation of MI to enable effective operational decision making
- Support Audit, Risk and Control activity / support remediation activities and testing
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age