Data Business Analyst Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Data Business Analyst to join their Edinburgh based team for...
Data Business Analyst
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Data Business Analyst to join their Edinburgh based team for 6 months initial contract.
The successfully candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills:
- Understands the business , its strategic goals and how work is being conducted.
- Captures, validates and documents business and system requirements ensuring they are in line with key strategic principles , and translated from business operations, business objectives, or from external requirements.
- Interrogates and interprets large volumes of data.
- Conducts and supports feasibility/solution options and impact analysis.
- Develops high level operating and business models.
- Creates detailed process documentation and associated training material.
- Identifies and supports cut-over and implementation tasks
Please note only candidates with previous banking experience can be considered for this role.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age