Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled AWS Architect to join their Manchester based team for 6 months initial contract...
Excellent Daily Rate
Lorien's financial services client is currently looking for a highly skilled DevOps Engineer to join the Edinburgh based office on an initial 6 month contract.
The successful DevOps Engineer will have previous Financial Services experience as well as the following:
- Must have proven experience in complex enterprise scale commercial software development and release management.
- Must have proven experience designing and delivering enterprise continuous integration delivery processes.
- Must have proven experience of windows automation and configuration.
- Must have experience in AGILE/SCRUM.
- Ability to effectively communicate to other team members, other technology teams and end users
- Ability to deliver effective automation to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the development team.
- Provide support for engineering and QA staff where required.
- Experience with Microsoft.NET C#, GIT, Team City, PowerShell, WMI, MsBuild, Selenium, SQL Server, IIS
If the requirements are matched well to your skills and experience please apply and I will call you to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age