Senior Cloud Foundry Engineer / DevOps Consultant Contract Cardiff Ansible, Docker, Splunk, Linux, Git My client, a Financial Technology company providing cloud based digital technology...
DevOps / Reliability Engineer - 6 Months - London
A well renowned Top Tier Bank is seeking a DevOps Reliability Engineer to join a team to work on a their exciting new start-up company. This opportunity will be based within the digital district in the heart of London.
Summary of role
The DevOps/ Reliability Engineer is responsible for making sure that our product is delivered rapidly into the hands of customers, in a secure, reliable manner
You will own definition and development of development & CI/CD pipelines, including selecting and implementing tools
You will drive our approach to monitoring and scaling our environment in line with our aspirations and taking into account limitations on budget
The candidate suitability is determined by the following skills set and experience that are detailed bellow
- You are not an operator, you're an experienced software engineer focused on operations
- Hands on experience in building fault tolerant and scalable systems.
- Strong development/automation skills. Must be very experienced in scripting infrastructure using tools such as Terraform, Packer, Docker, Boto3, Cloud Formation, Ansible
- 5+ years of Unix/Linux experience
- Tools-first mindset. You build tools for yourself and others to increase efficiency and to make hard or repetitive tasks easy and quick.
- Experience with AWS and AWS APIs.
- Experience with large scale environment monitoring using tools like Dynatrace
- Deep knowledge and experience with container management such as ECS, Kubernetes, Marathon, ...
- Experience with Configuration Management and CI/CD
If you are currently looking for your next contracting opportunity within this domain, and are able to offer the above knowledge and skill set. Please apply as soon as possible with an updated CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age