Backend/ Full-Stack Developer 6 Months London A well renowned Top Tier Bank is seeking a Backend/ Full-Stack Developer to join a team to work on...
Backend/ Full-Stack Developer - 6 Months - London
A well renowned Top Tier Bank is seeking a Backend/ Full-Stack Developer to join a team to work on a their exciting new start-up company. This opportunity with be based within the digital district in the heart of London.
Summary of role
Full stack developers will have a range of responsibilities from shaping and implementing strategic products to ensuring that client stays on the leading edge of technology
Our Full stack developers contribute across the technology stack, from database and DevOps infrastructure that supports continuous deployment, to native apps
Full stack developers will have a real passion for development and a demonstrated appetite for continual learning, typically manifest in their community contributions (e.g., open source work, publishing / speaking on technical ideas)
The candidate suitability is determined by the following skills set and experience that are detailed bellow
- Software development experience, with knowledge of Agile software development process
- A polyglot technologist with excellent understanding of technologies such as Node.js, Go, Erlang/OTP, Ruby on Rails, Java, PHP, SQL, HTML, Objective C, .Net, React+Redux
- Architecture approaches including AWS, Infrastructure as Code, Event Driven Architectures, REST, Single Sign On
- Experiences with code refactoring, design patterns, Domain Driven Design, continuous deployment, highly scalable applications, application security
- Expert in pair programming, continuous integration, test-driven development & incremental design
- Experience with relational and NoSQL data stores
- English required
If you are currently looking for your next contracting opportunity within this domain, and are able to offer the above knowledge and skill set. Please apply as soon as possible with an updated CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age