Technical Support Analyst Contract BedfordshireWe are currently recruiting for a Technical Support Analyst to join one of our clients in Cranfield. The purpose of the...
Technical Support Analyst - Contract - Bedfordshire
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Support Analyst to join one of our clients in Cranfield. The purpose of the role is to support our client's Customer Support Team, but you will be involved in technical acceptance testing of Telematics IS/IT solutions.
- Provide technical support to system users and customer support staff
- Evaluate user needs, troubleshoot technical problems and works with development staff to determine solutions.
- Perform ongoing activities to maintain and enhance overall system performance
- Work on projects/matters (Support change requests) of limited complexity in a support role
- Familiar with multi-supplier / multi-discipline environments
- Report clear and concise KPIs on technical support activity
Required Experience & Qualities:
- IS/IT Technical Support experience
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point and SharePoint
- Knowledge of Telematics network configuration and operation is nice to have
- Fleet management
- Infotainment experience
- Customer Services focus
- An ability to solve complex problems in a timely manner
- Excellent Attention to detail an analytical
- Being articulate and communicating effectively with concise and clear messages
- Be self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision
- Able to deal with customers/suppliers/peers at all levels in a professional manner
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age