Job PurposeOne of the world's leading global business news publishers are looking for a Senior Data Intelligence Analyst to play a pivotal role in driving...
One of the world's leading global business news publishers , are looking for a Senior Data Intelligence Analyst to play a pivotal role in driving the success of the Client, helping to shape all areas of multichannel strategy. Over the past three years, the Analytics team has established itself as an independent source of truth and strategic advice for the whole business. Providing actionable insight to a variety of digital stakeholders across the business. This is an unique opportunity for a talented analyst looking to progress their career working closely with the Product Management team on a number of publications and websites. Looking for a motivated individual who can quickly understand the business and bring viable strategic and tactical solutions to drive.
You will be passionate about solving problems, have excellent interpersonal and creative analysis skills to deal with a vast array of projects & questions from all areas of the business. The successful analyst will also have to hit the ground running with the ability to swiftly understand and utilise new and complex data structures.
You will need to have....
- Commercial experience as a Data Analyst
- Web Analytics
- Proven SQL skills
- Bachelor's degree in a numeric and/or economic degree or similarEssential
- Google Analytics skills
- Proven self-starter who can hit the ground running
- Exposure to working with a wide variety of data sets and data tools
- The ability to manage stakeholders expectations
- Experience leading analytics projects
- Capability to prioritise and manage workload
- A proven track record of driving positive change from data within a commercial business
- Experience in data modelling & analysis
- Presentation and communication skills to all levels
- Have a passion for data visualisation & familiarity with techniques
- A commercially minded individual - ability to understand the commercial imperatives behind the data needs
- Thorough, inquisitive, innovative, 'out-of-the-box' thinking
- Have a passion for digital business, mobile, and emerging technologies
- Advanced excel skillsDesirable
- Skills in Tableau and other analytics tools
- People management experience
- Technical web analytics knowledge (an understanding of how & why to apply tagging)
- Database design basics
- Experience working in a subscription/media based business In return, we'll give you.....
- A competitive salary and bonus/commission scheme
- Extensive learning and development opportunities (e.g. training on Tableau, R, SQL etc.)
- Excellent benefits package, including: 25 days annual leave, up to 16% pension contribution, bonus etc.To find out more please apply today!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age