Test SpecialistOur client who are one of the UK's leading telecommunications companies are looking for a Test Specialist to join their team based in Newbury...
We are currently recruiting for a Sportfire Specialist to join one of our clients for a 6 month contract based in Berkshire. As part of a dedicated team, you will help facilitate design thinking workshops with colleagues and our client's stakeholders to ensure their delivery enhances the user experience and gains wide acceptance.
We are looking for someone who has recent experience of delivering high quality Spotfire based reports and the ability to develop web portals to support a single point of access for the user community.
Experience of developing Biovia Pipeline Pilot protocols, connecting to Spotfire visualisations is not essential but is advantageous.
- Spotfire reports developer
- Support and drive forward prototyped Spotfire analysis to production
- Familiar working with large datasets and understanding of data analysis workflows
- Experience with analysis and visualisation software frameworks and tools such as R, MatLab, SAS, Spotfire, Pipeline Pilot, KNIME, and d3
- Ability to develop standard and analytical database queries using SQL, Oracle PL/SQL
- Demonstrated ability to integrate and develop web applications using standard front-end and back-end technologies such as Apache, Bootstrap, angular.js, etc.
- High quality production of wireframes
- Production of rapid prototypes to support user acceptance
- Practical working knowledge of agile development methodology is expected
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age