Network Solution Architect / Network Architect Home Based / UK WideWe are currently seeking a Network Solution Architect for a leading IT and Telecoms Service...
PMO Analyst - SC Cleared
Our client who are one of the UK's leading telecommunications companies are looking for PMO Analyst who are Security Cleared to join their team in Bracknell.
The PMO Analyst will either be aligned directly to a large complex customer facing project or programme, peering directly with their counterpart within the customer's organisation, or aligned to the Central Delivery PMO, operating across an entire portfolio or business/function area where multiple programmes and projects are being delivered.
The PMO Analyst function is to ensure predictable delivery with no surprises, plays a proactive role in the promotion of programme and project management standards, implementation of good programme and project management practice, and the monitoring of specified projects and programmes.
- Quality and Assurance
- Resource Management
- Commercial Finance & 3rd Party Management
- Information Management - Tools, Systems & Data
- Leadership & Stakeholder Management
- SC CLEARED
- A recognised qualification or certification in PMO/Assurance skills (e.g. P30, ISEB)
- Prince 2 or certification achieved in recognised project management methodology
- Thorough understanding of delivery governance principles and/or demonstrable experience of successfully delivering projects to meet business expectations and deliver results.
- Extensive experience in management reporting techniques and processes, and performance metrics.
- Broad understanding of financial controls, project accounting and benefits realisation process
- Demonstrable strong operational process and governance capability
- Able to evidence highly proficient skills in MS Office, particularly Excel, Visio and PowerPoint. Also able to evidence experience of PM and PMO tools (e.g. Clarity/Niku) and reporting. Demonstrable experience of the automation of reporting and processes.
- Risk and compliancy management experience
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age