Content Owner/Content Editor -3 - 6 Months - London
A well renowned Top Tier Bank is seeking a Content Owner/Content Editor to join a team to work on their exciting new start-up company. This opportunity with be based within the digital district in the heart of London.
Summary of role
- As a Content Owner, you work to shape the user experience by creating useful, meaningful content that helps users complete the task at hand.
- Help set the vision for content and drive cohesive product narratives across each customer journey integrating and adapting existing assets in the organisation
The candidate suitability is determined by the following skills set and experience that are detailed bellow
- As a stellar writer, you have a portfolio of work that demonstrates content that simplifies, informs and enhances the overall user experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in marketing writing, product documentation or online publishing
- Experience working with Engineering and Product Management teams as part of the software development process
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with teams
- Effective writing, editing, and project management skills
- English required
If you are currently looking for your next contracting opportunity within this domain, and are able to offer the above knowledge and skill set. Please apply as soon as possible with an updated CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age