Full Stack Developer 6 Months BristolA well renowned Top Tier Bank is seeking a Full Stack Developer to join their Bristol based office.The candidate suitability...
Full Stack Developer
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Full Stack Developer to join their Bristol based team for 6 months initial contract.
What are the skills, knowledge and experience needed to do the role?
- Agile practitioner
- Java/J2EE - Core Java, EJB, JMS, Web services (SOAP & REST)
- Detailed experience working with DB and back-end integration; MongoDB
- Experience of front-end frameworks including React
- Worked with Microservices and Single Page Application (SPA) architecture
- Detailed exposure to UNIX/Linus Scripting and DB2/Oracle PL/SQL
- Understanding of UX design principles and Accessibility and Usability standards
- Wide exposure to a variety of different code management, build and deployment tools, e.g. JIRA, Stash, Git, Ant, DART, TeamCity, Artefactory, etc.
- Experience of working in a highly collaborative environment using Confluence
- Clear communicator to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Role model of an outstanding technologist, continuously striving to improve engineering and bringing new ideas to the table
- An expert on Digital technology who continuously seeks to develop his/her knowledge in line with the latest thinking
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age