Technical CRM Executive Permanent Soho, London HTMLA marketing company based in Soho are seeking a Technical CRM Executive to join them on a permanent basis.The...
Marketing Executive - Basildon, Essex - Fixed Term Contract
A Marketing Executive is required to join my client - the UK's largest supplier of specialist ironmongery - on a 9 month Fixed Term Contract in Basildon, Essex.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join a dynamic and hardworking team within a fun, friendly and sociable environment.
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for recruiting new customers, driving sales and brand awareness through multi-channel marketing. In this role, the Marketing Executive will be using direct mail, social media, PR, customer referral programme, email and advertising.
Key Skills Required of the Marketing Executive:
- Highly organised and responsible for own deadlines
- Strong creative mind
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and ESP reporting
- Knowledge of tools such as Survey Monkey
- Experience in a similar role would be highly advantageous
Key Responsibilities of the Marketing Executive:
- Define the annual direct mail campaign schedule
- Manage the social media advert schedule, briefing the designer, scheduling posts and adverts
- Conduct details monthly competitor analysis reports
- Coordinate proofing of press releases, features and trade press adverts
If this opportunity would be of interest to you, please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age