Excel VBA Data Analyst HertfordshireMy client is a Large Manufacturing Company who are currently looking to recruit a VBA Data AnalystThe key responsibilities for this...
Excel VBA Data Analyst - Hertfordshire
My client is a Large Manufacturing Company who are currently looking to recruit a VBA Data Analyst
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Collating, transforming and cleansing existing data that are contained in numerous Excel spreadsheets into standardised data sets, in the required structure and format needed to import the data into the platform.
- The data is largely text based, so you will need to be proficient in manipulating, reformatting, cleansing, rationalising, de-duplicating and restructuring text as well as numeric data to create standardised data sets
- Create test data sets to validate and stress test the system.
- Develop efficient routes to manipulate and restructure the data as well as tools to automate tasks and assure quality at each step. Documentation any tools developed for future use to support wider deployment.
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Proficient in the use of Excel to manipulate, cleanse and restructure text and numeric information using Excel macros and VBA
- Proficient in validating and proof reading data sets and documentation.
- Close attention to detail to ensure data and structures are accurate and meet all requirements at each stage of the transformation process.
This is a contract role working for a top company as a VBA Data Analyst.
To apply please contact:
0207 654 1117
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age