SAP Product Costing Consultant Material Ledger, West London ContractMy client is a top FTSE100 company who are currently looking to recruit a SAP Product Costing...
SAP Hybris Project Manager/Scrum Master - West London
My client is a FTSE100 who are currently looking to recruit a SAP Project Manager for a SAP Hybris Enhancement project, the project will be moving from a Waterfall methodology to a more Agile/Scrum way of working to the candidates will also need a good background with Agile.
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Creates project plans and monitors plans throughout the duration of assigned projects for application development and IT transformation projects.
- Ensures quality and timeliness of project results.
- Resolves escalated issues and refers problems to the next level.
- Prepares standard and ad hoc management reports and presentations for assigned projects.
- Organise, directs and manage project teams.
- Assures the attainment of high quality results as scheduled and within budget.
- Effectively interacts with peers and next level of management.
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- SAP Hybris integration
- Accredited in Agile Scrum methodology as a Scrum Master.
- Recent demonstrable experience of leading SCRUM Agile projects is desired.
- Ability set up Agile team and help transform its projects from a standard waterfall method to an Agile scrum way of working
This is a contract role working for a top company as a SAP Project Manager.
To apply please contact:
0207 654 1117
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age