GDPR Project Manager | London | Travel to Ipswich Must have GDPR qualification and/or GDPR Implementation experienceRoleWorking with key stakeholders, in Corporate IT and other...
GDPR Project Manager | London | Travel to Ipswich - Must have GDPR qualification and/or GDPR Implementation experience
Working with key stakeholders, in Corporate IT and other Business Areas, and alongside the Corporate IT GDPR BA and central GDPR Programme team, the role holder will develop, implement and track remediation plans for GDPR.
The role will include:
- Establishing governance and working processes necessary to deliver the role
- Owning communications within and external to Corporate IT
- Identifying and tracking dependencies
- Hands on Project management of key projects
- Representing Corporate IT at workshops and governance forums
- Attending in-house training and awareness sessions as required
- Following internal Project Management and PMO processes
- Exposure to and knowledge of GDPR, GDPR Practitioner preferred
- Must have experience of project shaping and setting up project governance as well as strong project delivery experience
- Experience of working for a large corporate in the financial services sector where matrix management is extensively used
- Must have experience of working as an IT Project Manager and a sound working knowledge of IT
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age