My client are looking for an experienced Sharepoint Administrator to meet current and strong pipeline demand for a financial services company. The successful application must...
Our client who are one of the UK's leading telecommunications companies are looking for a Linux Administrator to join their team based in Newbury on an initial 6 months contract.
Ideal candidate will have strong Server Infrastructure Management with knowledge of Linux RedHat and Solaris. This programme is to migrate servers from HP DXC to the clients own Technical Service in Egypt.
The compute specialist is responsible for the administration of different IT infrastructure environments related to the department, having deep knowledge of the implemented hardware and software components, possess excellent knowledge of cluster and virtualization technologies, being able to work in cross-cultural teams.
- Maintain the Linux environments which support key business applications.
- Provide best customer experience on service performance due to regular system reviews and pro-active performance and resilience improvements
- Demonstrate strong troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Own problem tickets and provide inputs to improve current infrastructure.
- Excellent Business communication - written / verbal & presentation.
- Analysis of problems and support in defining solutions
- Excellent knowledge in administration of Linux Operating systems in a production environment
- ITIL process knowledge
- Excellent knowledge on VCS & VXVM
- Basic knowledge of Pearl & Shell scripting.
- Basic knowledge of Puppet & Red-hat satellite-6.
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age