Fantastic opportunity for a skilled Security Operator looking to progress their career with an industry leading blue chip company. You will provide integral infrastructure support...
Network Analyst - DV Cleared
I am currently recruiting for a Network Analyst on a 6 month contract to work on a 24x7 shift basis based in Central London for a large IT Service Provider on site with one of their Defence clients.
We are looking for Network Analysts who have a previous background working within a highly secure environment and have held clearance up to DV and is currently active.
The Network Analyst will have the following skills & experience:
- High Technical knowledge of networks, network security and their configuration and operational processes
- Proven commercial networking experience.
- Strong, in depth knowledge of networking technologies, i.e. Encryptors, WAN, TCP/IP, routing, switching and subnet addressing.
- Strong in depth knowledge of networking hardware, Experience of network implementation work.
- Good Network Management, Security and Configuration understanding.
- Working knowledge of ISDN, VPN, Broadband solutions.
- Experience with network monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
Desirable Skills Required:
- Cisco Certified Network Associate.
- Previous experience of network design.
- ITIL Foundation or knowledge of ITIL processes.
- Understanding of network security.
If this role is of interest please contact me for more details.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age