HR Project Manager Our client within the Life Sciences industry are urgently looking for a Project Manager to join them to work on the implementation...
Our financial client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled HR Manager to join their Edinburgh or London office for 6 months initial contract.
The successfully candidate will have the following skills:
- Previous experience managing a team of HRIS Analysts, preferably using Workday
- Experience in the design of, or continuous improvement of, HR processes for a global organisation
- Strong knowledge of HR best practices across HR employee lifecycle processes
- Experience in analysing & cleansing large quantities of data to produce workable business solutions
- Clear communicator, particularly when explaining complex technical principles to non-technical audiences
- Proven experience in Workday HCM plus at least one of the following HCM solutions in a global organisation - Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting, Talent and Performance
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
Please note only candidates with previous banking experience can be considered for this role.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age