Procurement Project Manager SAP Ariba ImplementationWe are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager who has worked on multiple Implementations, including Procurement and preferably SAP...
Procurement Project Manager - SAP Ariba Implementation
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager who has worked on multiple Implementations, including Procurement and preferably SAP Ariba.
- Understands Ariba's standard implementation methodology. Identiﬁes and remediates any discrepancies between Ariba and internal implementation methodologies
- Acts as the key conduit for all Stakeholders to make and facilitate timely and effective decisions throughout the project
- Understands and manages the scope, decisions and impact of proposed actions on departments, systems and content within the organization
- Ensures that adequate resources are assigned to project workstreams to ensure timely delivery
- Understands and interprets the Project Plan provided by Ariba, including dependencies between diﬀerent activities
- Gathers and provides current and future state business processes, policies and requirements
- Reviews RAID log and communicate current pain points and challenges
- Keeps all team members and stakeholders aligned on what's expected of them on the project
- Acts as primary point of contact for overall deployment
- Manages Escalation Process as required
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age