Test LeadOur banking client in Jersey is looking for a Test Lead to join their team for a 6 months initial contract.Candidate must have banking...
Digital Transformation Lead - Berkshire
My client is a Multi-National Company who are currently looking to recruit a Digital Transformation Lead.
This position is to lead a new Digital Transformation Programme from the start. This role will provide guidance and direction to the programme to help with new idea's using your expertise within the Digital area.
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Drive and deliver the full Digital Transformation Programme ensuring it is fit for and meets business purpose, outcomes and benefits
- Create a desire for digital transformation and encourage Stakeholders to embrace change
- Work with and drive the third party partners, setting up a win-win partnership and holding them to timely deliverables
- Understand the interdependencies between the various streams and ensure projects work coherently together to deliver the overall Digital Programme
- Deliver the Digital Transformation Programme, working with the Work stream leads to deliver the business outcomes and tracking business benefits. Ensuring management of an integrated plan and interdependencies with the Work Streams.
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Demonstrate expertise in leading and delivering Programmes to time budget, business outcomes (including benefits) that have designed and delivered digital outcomes and solutions in a global enterprise environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage, inspire and lead multi-geography, multi-stream teams including third party vendors to deliver to time and quality and with the specific business outcomes at fore front of mind
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal, and stakeholder management skills
This is a contract role working for a top company as a Digital Transformation Lead.
To apply please contact:
0207 654 1117
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age