Project Manager x 2Project Manager (Intermediate level) is urgently required to work on a project within a large programme which is valued around £1-5 millionThe...
My client a leading media company is seeking a talented Project Manager to work on projects that could include Print Digitalisation or Data Platforms.
- Experience of managing delivery against measurable business outcomes
- Experience leading and coaching Lean-Agile teams
- A good understanding of Lean-Agile principles and multiple methodologies
- Strong experience of coaching Lean-Agile teams and individuals, workshop facilitation and structured problem solving
- Strong experience of digital product development
- A flexible approach to managing multiple teams & initiatives in parallel
- Proactive and an accomplished influencer-ability to negotiate with other programmes and teams to deliver work to fixed deadlines
- Technical background: understanding software development and web technologies and preferably hands-on experience
- An interest in continuous integration & transitioning to the cloud
- Experience in leading and developing a cross functional team
- Subscription or membership or customer insight understanding
- Management and storage of personal data, Data migrations, Data Platforms, Business intelligence
You will be responsible for delivering value, fostering teamwork, measuring the team's work, and removing any obstacles impeding delivery. With your clear, adaptive and transparent communication skills, you will facilitate teams to create vision and consensus. Finally you will be responsible for creating transparency for the stakeholders through communication and engagement.
What it's like to work for my client: The technology department is a team 250+ staff and spans server-side, web and cloud software engineering, quality assurance, integration, on-premise and cloud provisioning, operational support, IT governance, programme/project management & customer/supplier management.
Apply now by sending in your updated CV
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age