CRM Consultant (dynamics 365)Urgent requirement for a CRM consultant to support our client on a day to day basis. The role will provide a rounded...
CRM Consultant (dynamics 365)
Urgent requirement for a CRM consultant to support our client on a day to day basis. The role will provide a rounded set of skills to assist in technical configuration and wider roll out of Dynamics 365 across the business. The Dynamics 365 consultant will ensure roll out targets are met alongside providing support in a technical and general advisory capacity.
The CRM Consultant will have the following:
Significant technical implementation and support experience with Dynamics 365 (CRM Online) as a product. This will include but not limited to:
- Security System
- Workflow Creation and configuration
- Dynamics Portals
- Campaigns / Marketing
- Case Management
- General System and Environment Administration and Configuration
- Dynamics Environment management, configuration and setup.
- Click Dimensions add in product
- Office 365
- Microsoft Dynamics Hosting infrastructure
As the CRM consultant, other skills will include;
- Experience of designing and implementing appropriate business rules to support CRM system operation.
- Wide knowledge of best practice principles of use and roll out of CRM systems in general and dynamics 365 in general.
- Proven experience of providing training and mentoring to less experienced system admin and technical staff.
- Proven experience of designing and delivering user training for CRM - ensuring that users actively learn how to use the system (not simply providing demonstrations)
- Expertise in requirements gathering
- Proven experience in developing CRM system documentation (Training / Manuals)
- Significant experience of stakeholder and user management including a strong understanding of how to ensure that the new capabilities and ways of working are adopted alongside the implementation of CRM as a technical system
- Excellent customer facing skills including excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age