Web DesignerMy client in the Retail Industry is looking for a Web Designer to be a guardian of the look, feel and branding of their...
Urgently required Email Campaign Designer - (Adobe, CSS, HMTL5)
Our corporate client based in the West Sussex region urgently requires a Email Designer to be responsible for designing and creating engaging and inspiring, relevant and effective business currency emails and content to support our sister companies and Loyalty partners.
As the Email Designer your key role responsibilities include
Design and build engaging digital campaigns to meet creative briefs through email, website landing pages, banners, social media and print campaigns
- Design and code responsive campaigns for multiple devices/platforms
- Code dynamic emails to ensure we can highly personalise our communication
- Use of Watson Campaign Automation formally Silverpop to build and test emails
- Working closely with the data team to automate targeted communications through segmentation and personalisation.
- Push forward the creative boundaries of digital
- Support our partners with the creation of the business currency content
- Work closely with our agencies to design brand assets and implement campaigns
- Support the wider business with design for event signage, apps, and other collateral
The Email Designer Skills, qualifications, expertise and experience
- Experience and able to provide a portfolio of creative concepts, both online and in print
- Strong presentation skills, both in design and delivery
- Full working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Design and coding experience using HTML5 and CSS
- Previous experience designing for multiple devices
- Previous experience creating dynamic/automated emails
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age