Backend/ Full-Stack Developer 6 Months London A well renowned Top Tier Bank is seeking a Backend/ Full-Stack Developer to join a team to work on...
Digital Platform Engineer - London - 6 Month Contract
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Digital Platform Engineer to join their London based team on a 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will must have previous banking experience as well as the following skills/knowledge:
- Solid understanding of Java application containers - WebSphere
- Solid understanding of Apache
- Solid understanding of Web Security
- A thorough appreciation of technology and its value to the business.
- Experience of working with Application Development and business teams.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Solid understanding of distributed multi-tier web architectures.
- Solid understanding of change control procedures and incident reporting methodologies.
- Automating infrastructure provisioning - IaaS
- Securing Applications
- Application Performance monitoring
Essential Technical Experience:
- UNIX/Red Hat Linux with strong scripting experience (Unix Shell/ Perl)
- Apache Web Server technologies.
- Experience of supporting Java EE platforms (WebSphere)
- Server Load Balancer and Application Switching technologies (i.e. (Citrix NetScaler or F5 BigIP).
- Web Application/Service monitoring
- Comprehensive network skills with a thorough understanding of TCP/IP & Name resolution technologies
Should this Digital Platform Engineer position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age