Role: Head of Learning & Development / Head of Organisational DevelopmentLocation: West MidlandsSalary: Competitive We are seeking a Head of Learning & Development on behalf...
Role: Head of Learning & Development / Head of Organisational Development
Location: West Midlands
We are seeking a Head of Learning & Development on behalf of a leading financial services company. You will be responsible for the shaping the transformation of the Learning & Development function within the organisation and delivering a new service across the organisation. It is a key time to be joining the business and within the role you will have a lot of influence on the direction the business takes moving forward.
- You will be responsible for designing, shaping and delivering the Learning & Development strategy and laying out the roadmap for the function moving forward.
- You will lead and develop the existing and future Learning & Development team to ensure the strategy is successfully implemented
- You will work alongside the Head of HR to lead annual talent reviews across the business, to ensure the business are doing everything to retain, develop and engage with the best talent available.
- You will own the annual employee engagement survey to ensure that all employees have the correct information and facilities to fully participate.
- Demonstrable experience of formulating, executing and evaluating commercial change solutions at a senior level within organisations previously
- Previous managerial experience within an enterprise environment
- Proven project management skills in relation to leading and managing previous change projects within Learning & Development functions
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and an ability to build relationships with C level stakeholders across the business
- Ability to coach, guide and mentor team members
You will be joining a company focused on internal development and growing employees skill set. Along with this you will obtain a competitive salary along with a number of additional benefits listed below.
- Annual leave
- Private medical insurance
- Generous pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Please call or send your CV for further details
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age