UI Designer | InsuranceThe team member will bring demonstrable UI design expertise and experience with the emphasis on practical design delivery to assist overall solution...
UI Designer - 6 months - Bracknell
We are currently recruiting for a UI Designer to join one of our clients in Bracknell for a 6 month contract.
Your job as User Interface (UI) Designer will be to create outstanding visual design across a range of platforms and products. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean, simple and effective visual and motion design, possessing the superior UI skills necessary to be able to translate high-level requirements, user flows, wireframes and prototypes into beautiful and intuitive user interfaces.
You will work in an Agile team environment, shaping, iterating and testing user stories from the product backlog. Working closely with User Experience (UX) Designers and Front-end Developers.
- Experience as a UI designer
- Expert proficiency with UI Design software, to include Sketch
- Experienced in Motion Design software, to include After Effects
- Experience implementing UI Design across a range of platforms, including mobile, tablet, desktop and apps
- Strong understanding of ecommerce and experience in designing transactional digital experiences, products or services.
- Ability to manage all aspects of complex design projects and work to tight deadlines
- You will have an extensive portfolio of contemporary digital design projects
- HTML and CSS skills
- Knowledge of UX wireframing, prototyping and specification software, to include Axure
- Experience of customer research testing practices, test-script writing and lab setup
- Experience working within an Agile project managed team
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here supplying your CV and portfolio. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age