QA Team Lead Reigate 6 months We are currently recruiting for a QA Team Lead to join one of our client's in Reigate for a...
QA Team Lead - Reigate - 6 months
We are currently recruiting for a QA Team Lead to join one of our client's in Reigate for a 6 month contract.
- Solid experience in software development with experience leading or managing an Agile Software Quality Assurance team
- Be a thought leader in the field of Quality Assurance and help shape and align department processes and procedures to meet delivery expectations
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of SDLC process. Experience in Agile/Scrum framework is required.
- Advanced knowledge of tools and techniques used in manual testing
- Must have strong skills in assessing and building talent: maintaining, recruiting, selecting, training, coaching, and motivating staff
- A good understanding of DB and DC pension schemes (preferred but not essential)
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills and must be able to communicate with a wide variety of audiences, both business and technical
- Excellent leadership and organisational skills, great attention to detail, and a results driven approach
- Maintains high ethical standards. Enforces rules, guidelines, and policies fairly and equally across all levels of the organisation and expects staff to adhere to the same
- Active and attentive listening skills
- Develop and nurture key relationships with all critical stakeholders and partners to facilitate effective communication, manage expectations, and deliver results
- Anticipate program testing and release problems and take corrective action, escalating as needed, to resolve and achieve commitments
- Develop, manage, report, and use Quality Assurance metrics to identify areas for performance improvement
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age