Backend/ Full-Stack Developer 6 Months London A well renowned Top Tier Bank is seeking a Backend/ Full-Stack Developer to join a team to work on...
Technical Development Manager - London - 6 Month Contract
Our Investment Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Technical Development Manager to join their London based team on a 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will must have previous investment banking experience as well as the following skills/knowledge:
- Knowledge of risk within an Investment Bank is required. Knowledge of FRTB regulations would be beneficial but not essential
- The candidate should come from a technical background and have experience of managing multiple development teams.
- Managing a team of 10+ developers across multiple teams/workstreams
- Running a large cross application technical delivery using agile techniques
- Successful track record of delivering technology solutions to business problems within a global organisation
- Proven ability to build relationships with both technical and non-technical resources and stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Exhibit influencing skills to gain consensus across multiple stakeholder groups
- Ability to work well both independently and within a team split across multiple centres.
- Knowledge of the principles behind Market Risk management or a mathematics background.
Should this Technical Development Manager position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age