Finance ManagerWe are currently recruiting for an experienced Finance Manager to work on a Stock Prevention Project in London.Qualified accountant, CIMA or equivalentRetail Business background...
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Finance Manager to work on a Stock Prevention Project in London.
- Qualified accountant, CIMA or equivalent
- Retail Business background (in Finance projects)
- Specific experience in "Stock" projects:
o Support the Shrinkage/ Profit Protection Team in budgeting, managing and reporting on stock loss
o Analyse management information to identify shrinkage and risk trends
o Detailed understanding of stock accounting, experience in understanding E2E processes
- Strong stakeholder management and experience in fast moving, results driven organisations
Most important part of this role is the Business Partnering experience, they are not looking for someone to be doing reporting, data, the usual FM tasks. It's more of a strategic role, helping stakeholders with strategies, how to tackle projects etc.
- The project is a Stock Loss Prevention project, if you have experience in any of the following the IDEAL, along with excellent Stakeholder Mgmt and Strategic approach etc
o Stock, Stock Optimisation
o Stock Loss Prevention (preventing theft in stores, distribution centres etc)
o Stock shrinkage, stock protection, profit protection, preventable loss
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age