Cloud Infrastructure Engineer (Azure) My client within the Retail Industry is looking for an experienced Cloud Engineer to join a highly respected and well known...
Lead Solution Architect - Presales
Our client who are one of the UK's leading telecommunications companies are looking for a Lead Solution Architect to join their team for an initial 3 month contract either based in Newbury or London.
The Lead Solution Architect is a leadership solution design role accountable for the overall solution design for large, complex, multi-tower presales opportunities within the client. As such, the role will be responsible for working with sales and other functional areas as well as with the customer in order to design, cost, and document the solution to be offered to customer.
The LSA will have full accountability for the solutions that the client provides to the customer. They will also be responsible for ensuring that the solutions are high quality, commercially viable and have been approved by the customer and all internal stakeholders. The role holder may lead a small virtual design team, and act as end-end solution authority across multi-portfolio solutions. The PSA is responsible for creating the relevant documentation to established standards and agreeing such with the customer.
- Must have core expertise in designing complex solutions in one or more of the following areas::
- IP Networking (WAN & LAN)
- Unified Comms including IPT, Contact Centres, IM, Email and Video Conferencing
- Security solutions
- Mobility and Mobile Data Services
- Experience with IT Managed Services desired, preferably with ITIL, eTOM or TOGAF experience
- Experience in dealing with large corporate customers in a solution design or consultancy role - ideally with experience of acting as end-end customer solution authority
- International experience desirable (working internationally and/or working with global solutions)
- Accountability for resource and deal costs up to €20m per bid, and deals with TCV of up to around €200m
If this role is of interest to you and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age