Senior DevOps Engineers with a strong background in the end to end design and implementing of CI/CD Cloud automation solutions are required by this major...
Are you a full stack engineer looking for their next opportunity?
Full Stack Engineer is urgently required to play a key role in delivering the next generation on mobile applications, content management and development tools.
As the Full Stack Engineer your responsibilities include:
- Become the squad's technical evangelist, being able to advise and lead all aspects of the product's technical development.
- You will develop a deep understanding of our existing and future services (APIs, SDKs and platforms etc.) and design solutions accordingly.
- Have a deep understanding of software engineering and be able to develop backend and full stack solutions in multiple languages and platforms, including AWS and Azure.
- You will develop a deep understanding of our business needs, through organisation wide interaction and market research.
- Take ownership of current architecture which uses AWS (written in C#) and Contentful CMS.
- You will be the Squad's go to person for all technical matters.
The Full Stack Engineer must be able to work with:
- Android and iOS platforms
- Highly familiar with Jira, Slack, Charles and other common tools and software used in agile digital development
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age