UX Designer required to join one of the world's leading information organisations. This is to support the ongoing development of my clients business model by...
UX Designer - Edinburgh - 6 Month Contract
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a UX Designer to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will must have the following skills/knowledge:
- Experience in supporting User Centred Design processes and creating material required to support effective user testing and concept communication
- Comfortable presenting their work and the rationale behind it
- Experience in discussing and championing interface designs/thinking with developers
- Strong communication and collaboration skills across all levels
- Able to influence key stakeholders
- Proficient with a range of interaction design and visualisation tools (e.g. Sketch, Axure)
- Knowledge of Human Computer Interaction or related field is desirable
- Practical experience of Agile delivery methods and teams strongly preferred
Should this UX Designer position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age