Programme ManagerEdinburgh12 month contractLorien's Financial Services client is currently looking for a highly skilled Programme Manager to join the Edinburgh based office on an initial...
12 month contract
Lorien's Financial Services client is currently looking for a highly skilled Programme Manager to join the Edinburgh based office on an initial 12 month contract.
The successful candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills/experience:
- Experience of managing and controlling costs to a budget successfully.
- Experience of delivering strategic programmes that support the business strategy and its growth agenda.
- Identifies and manages the processes of governance control appropriate to the complexities of the programme.
- Ensures that delivery of project outcomes and services from the project meets programme strategic objectives.
- Builds, manages and maintains a positive working relationship with senior stakeholders across multiple franchises and functions, influencing decision-making in line with business objectives.
- Takes ownership for all programme plans/controls and resource plans, progress reporting on plans/controls.
- Is accountable for programme level RAID.
If the requirements are matched well to your skills and experience please apply and I will call you to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age