Data Specialist (Oracle HFM / Hyperion)London / Edinburgh12 Month ContactExcellent Daily RateLorien's Financial Services client is currently looking for a highly skilled Data Specialist to...
Data Specialist (Oracle HFM / Hyperion)
London / Edinburgh
12 Month Contact
Excellent Daily Rate
Lorien's Financial Services client is currently looking for a highly skilled Data Specialist to join the Edinburgh based office on an initial 12 month contract.
The successful candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills/experience:
- The fundamental responsibility of the role is the large-scale and complex migration reconciliation of IFRS and FinRep data. Therefore, finance reporting experience and data migration / reconciliation experience (preferably in a Bank) is critical.
- You will have had exposure to, and understand how to use, Oracle HFM, FDMEE and Smart View. FCCS experience would also be a bonus.
- You will possess an in-depth knowledge of the complex financial reporting structures, and understand how reporting outputs link to the HFM Chart of Accounts and Legal Entity structures.
- You have a proven ability to present information in a clear manner, to aid reconciliation, the auditability of migrated data. You will have 1st class communication skills to liaise effectively across the business and articulate information to different audiences in a meaningful and concise manner.
- You'll enjoy collaborating as part of a team, working together to achieve shared goals. You'll be highly motivated and driven to progress change through to delivery. You'll have decisive approach to problem
Other Significant Role Requirements:
- A proven driver of positive change
- Project / workstream management experience
- Self motivated with the proven ability to work under pressure
- Proven track record of high performance.
- A technical expert on Oracle Hyperion and Essbase applications and associated processes, managing day to day activities and routines to meet deadlines
- Proven ability of gathering information from a range of different sources in a number of different ways e.g. data collection, interviews, meetings, review of processes etc.
- First class analysis skills with proven ability to solve complex issues, always offering a range of solutions and recommendations to support an agreed resolution
- Continuous improvement - ability to identify processing deficiencies and taking action to improve using innovative thinking & techniques.
If the requirements are matched well to your skills and experience please apply and I will call you to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age