My client are a consultancy specialising in the provision of business process services for the life and pensions industry. They are looking for a Project Manager to join on a permanent basis to manage the delivery of high scale risk projects and deliver these within approved costs, time and quality.
- Previous experience of working in either; Life and Pensions, Finance or Insurance industry.
- Prince 2 Foundation or Practitioner
- Proficient in use of MS Project, Excel work and PowerPoint
- An experienced Project Manager with an excellent understanding of project
- Manage and deliver projects in line with the BaNCS release approach and process
- Analyst performance of the project and recommend and implement corrective action to cover gaps
- Manage the successful delivery of high scale project within agreed time, cost and quality
- Identify, and manage risk to project
- Produce project documentation in line with the agreed methodology
- Provide regular, timely and accurate updates on progress
This role requires a confident and resilient Project Manager to deliver projects within highly challenging deadlines, whilst dealing with ambiguity, in a highly focused commercial environment to ensure the company remains regulatory compliant and meets its contractual obligations. If you feel you have the right skill set for this role then please apply.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age