Project Manager Permanent Peterborough We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join one of our clients in a permanent capacity. The purpose of...
Project Manager - Permanent - Peterborough
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join one of our clients in a permanent capacity. The purpose of this role is to manage the delivery of medium / high scale and risk projects / programmes on time, within approved costs and against agreed quality expectations, all within the commercial setting of our client and outsource provider.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Proficient in use of MS Project, Excel, Word and PowerPoint to intermediate level
- Prince 2 Practitioner (other Project Management certifications are a bonus)
- An experienced project manager with an excellent understanding of project management techniques and disciplines
- Experience of Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Experience of management and motivation of a team of specialist and non-specialist staff
- Experience of managing medium to high scale and / or medium to high risk projects in a commercial outsource organisation and / or financial services environment.
- Has experience of managing multiple cross-functional stakeholders, both internal and external
- Multi-disciplinary experience and has demonstrated ability to quickly come up to speed on new areas, to quickly build credibility with professionals from other disciplines
- Has driven business solution identification and project initiation
- Has depth and breadth of experience of Life + Pensions operation and a strong knowledge of its internal functions.
- Life and pension experience (ideal) or insurance / financial services experience
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working on migrations (data / datacentres / sites)
- Client facing experience
- Experience dealing with 3rd parties
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age