Systems Administrator / Windows Infrastructure Engineer / 3rd Line Support EngineerWe are currently seeking a Systems Administrator (Windows) for a leading organisation in Cambridge to...
Training Systems Administrator - Hertfordshire
My client is a Large FTSE100 Company who are currently looking to recruit a Training Systems Administrator
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Ensure all user information on the learning management system is accurate and up to date.
- Deal with all basic user queries (e.g. resetting passwords, access problems)
- Support the Training Systems Specialist in the audit and uploads historical records
- Runs user inductions for the Learning Management System
- Ensure full, up to date and complete records are kept of training and development on the Learning Management System (LMS), and it can be retrieved as necessary e.g. in the event of an audit - this includes the processing of certificates and rosters
- Work closely with the Training Systems Specialist to develop smarter and more effective ways of working to advance learning and development process efficiency's that meet the changing needs of the company.
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat
- Experience of working with and managing large volumes of data
- Excellent organisational and multitasking ability
- Ability to work with Success Factors HR systems, data and statistical analysis
- Skilled and confident communicator who can clearly present ideas and solutions
- Resilience to work under sustained pressure
This is a contract role working for a top company as a Training Systems Administrator.
To apply please contact:
0207 654 1117
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age